KRAIBURG: Cow Comfort: Confined Beef Operations - LOSPA Swiss
The robust LOSPA Swiss - developed in cooperation with Swiss bull fatteners - is a claw-friendly and more sure-footed cover for slatted floors in bull fattening.
- More efficient feed conversion
- Increased weight gains
- Minimal injuries and bruising
- Overall reduction in yardage costs
- Improved heat insulation
- Designed with a layer of virgin rubber on the top side of increased durability
- Manure removal with scraper and driving on mats possible
Each installation is custom designed and cut to your specifications. Call for a quote!
LOSPA Swiss Features
|Dimensions: Tailor-made for every slatted floor geometry.
Lower side profile: grooves
NOTE: For lower loads with animals up to 550 lbs liveweight the softer product Cirrus is suitable.