KRAIBURG: Cow Comfort: Flooring: pediKURA / pediCIRRUS
The pediKURA® and pediCIRRUS® system enhances the soft rubber floorings with selective "abrasion zones", very similar to conditions in nature, where sandy constituents in the elastic soil ensure that horn formation and abrasion are kept balanced.
- Can be combined with all KURA & CIRRUS products
- Selective abrasion zones will be established: abrasion is controllable
- Supports the natural balance between horn formation and abrasion: contributes to correct claw form
- Ideal softness and slip resistance in all parts of the cow barn
- Retrofitting easily possible
- Manure removal with scraper and driving on mats possible
- Corundum is the second hardest mineral after diamonds
- Corundum does not react with acids and bases: best precondition for use in slurry environments
- Patented technology which has been well-proven in the KRAIBURG-group for many years
To take full advantage of our product, please be aware of the following:
pediKURA® and pediCIRRUS® maintains the claw form, but claw trimming is still necessary! Claws must still be trimmed regularly, but only for the purpose of claw care and less for position correction or complex treatment.
We recommend functional claw trimming 4 to 6 weeks before pediKURA® or pediCIRRUS® is installed.
IMPORTANT: Do not install pediKURA® or pediCIRRUS® at the same time you trim claws, because the claw has to become accustomed to the abrasion.
pediKURA / pediCIRRUS Features
|Thickness: 1" or ¾"
Width: 49 ¼"
* Installation Notes: Basically the floor surface is completely covered with the well-proven, soft KRAIBURG KURA. About 20% of this can be covered with pediKURA®: predominantly heavily frequented sections like crossovers, areas around drinking bowls and cow brushes, parlor entrance and exit. (The area where the cows stand while feeding on the feed alley should be covered exclusively with KURA.)