KRAIBURG: Cow Comfort: Stall Mats: KKM
KKM is available in four different mat types: individual stall mats with puzzled edges that quickly interlock together, individual stall mats with straight edges that are simply laid side by side, individual stall mats with a straight edge that must be joined with a connector bar (recommended if you use fine bedding), or you can install a 65.5’ continuous stall mat roll that can be installed independent of divider arrangements. The type of mat you use is completely your preference as all four types are designed with the same unique honeycomb underside to ensure excellent lying softness.
- KKM LongLine (continuous stall mat roll) is Kraiburg’s most popular stall mat!
- All four options include sealing strips underneath the mat to minimize soiling
- Comfortable and skin friendly elastic surface
- Integrated soft slope to rear edge promotes a dry surface
- Recommended for use in free stalls and tie stalls
|Thickness: approx. 1.25"
Single mat, straight edge: 43.25"/45.25"/47.25"/49.25"/51.25"
Single mat, Puzzle: 43.25"/47.75"/49.25"
LongLine: 65.5' roll (Other lengths available as special order)
Single mat: 67"/72"
» ergoBOARD - the flexible brisket board