All-in-one Mat: 1" thick flooring provides ideal softness, optiGrip surface and mild claw abrasion
- Small amount of abrasive corundum
- Star-shaped profiling
- High slip resistance
- Contributes to correct claw form through even abrasion in all areas
- ¼" Stud
- Optimal softness
- Improves walking comfort
- Promotes feed intake and high yield
- Compensates for natural thermal expansion
- Practically seamless
profiKURA maintains the hoof shape, but hoof trimming is still necessary!
- Claws must still be trimmed regularly, but only for the purpose of maintenance and less for position correction or complex treatment
- We recommend claw trimming 4 to 6 weeks before profiKURA is installed
- 2nd hardest mineral after diamonds
- Does not react with acids and bases
- Proven patented technology
- Use scrapes designed for use on rubber floors
- Contact your scraper manufacturer and make adjustments according to Kraiburg's Guidelines for Manure Scrapers
Thickness: approx. 1"
Mat Width: 49.25"
Standard Lengths: 67" / 73"
thickness: +3/-2 mm
length + width: +/- 1.5 % (DIN ISO 3302-1 tolerance class M4)
The tolerances also apply within the mat and when installed.