Rubber Flooring to Keep Alleys Dry
KRAIBURG’s profiDRAIN rubber flooring is designed with unique drainage channels. The surface is curved with an approximately 6% slope towards the drainage channel.
- Liquids drain off quickly
- Keeps the surface and hooves dry
- Improves overall cleanliness
- Reduces ammonia emissions
- optiGrip surface improves slip-resistance and helps maintain correct claw formation
profiDRAIN rubber flooring is suitable for new construction and renovations. Installation is easy with interlocking edges to connect each mat.
Manure removal with a scraper is possible; the cleaning lip must match the drain channels in the rubber flooring. KRAIBURG’s guidelines for manure scrapers also apply.
Thickness: approx. 1-1/4″
Mat Width Range: 38″ – 77″
Standard Length: 49″
thickness: +3/-2 mm
length + width: +/- 1.5 % (DIN ISO 3302-1 tolerance class M4)
The tolerances also apply within the mat and when installed.