Phason Supra RS
- Tunnel ventilation or cross ventilation, we have the controls you need!
- Temperature probe zoning and averaging depending on your design
- Variable controls for all of your VFD’s
- Controls programmed and back-up with in-house design and tech support
- Advanced controls for the complete solution
- Custom controls built to your needs
Reliability, versatility, and value in one complete control
The Supra monitors and controls temperatures in up to four separate zones by operating ventilation equipment such as fans, heaters, inlet actuators, and curtain machines.
Humidity monitoring and control
Optional humidity control ability allows you to connect a Relative Humidity Sensor and adjust ventilation during high humidity.
Water usage monitoring
Supra allows you to connect a water meter with pulse output and monitor water usage in your building. The status display shows daily water usage in litres or gallons.
Temperature setback / DIF control
Temperature setback (also called different method or DIF) allows you to automatically change the temperature set point for a specific period of time during the day. For example, you can maintain different day/night temperatures.
Phason Supra RS Features
- Four variable stages (heat or cool) with overload protection fuses
- Twelve pluggable general-purpose relays (heat, cool, timed event, duty cycle, or actuator control)
- Variable DC signal output (for optional 0-10 VDC Expansion Kit or Slave Units)
- NEMA 4X enclosure (corrosion resistant, water resistant, and fire retardant) ->
- One alarm relay (for external alarm siren or alarm system)
- Four-zone temperature monitoring and control
- Outdoor temperature monitoring ability
- Adjustable temperature set points, range: 14 to 110°F (-10 to 43°C)
- Configurable seven-step growth curves
- Temperature setback for day/night temperature (DIF) control
- Water usage monitoring
- Humidity monitoring and control ability
- Startup timer for distributing backup generator initial startup load
- Customizable alarm settings
- Three-second full-power-turn-on for minimizing fan ice-up
- Data logging of temperatures, alarms, relay “on” durations, and setting changes
- Power-failure settings protection, including internal 24-hour clock
- Five-level PIN security system
- Four-line, backlit LCD display, 4.75 inches wide x 1.6 inches high
- On-board diagnostics and self tests
- Temperature probe; 30 feet, extendable to 500 feet (additional probes available)
- CSA approval
- Limited warranty (2 years)