CONFORM is constructed of rigid polymer forms that easily slide together to create a durable pre-finished wall. CONFORM is a cost effect alternative to conventional construction assemblies that can be assembled quickly saving you time and money. The finished product results in energy efficient, durable, easy to maintain, great looking walls!
- It is made-to-order and offers quick onsite assembly reducing costly labor.
- Its innovative and lightweight design reduces labor and finishing expenses.
- It is available in a range of sizes offering greater flexibility.
- It allows a variety of conventional roof structures, windows and door systems to be added.
- It is easy to maintain as its solid concrete construction is made to last a lifetime.
- It requires no painting and it will not rust, corrode, flake, peel or rot.
- Its resistant to mold and mildew.
Available in 4″, 6″, 8″ and 8i (8″ insulated)
From the simplest structure to the most complex architectural design, CONFORM is the ideal choice for long-lasting, maintenance-free, energy-efficient buildings with lower construction costs.
Four easy steps to construct a complete CONFORM wall:
- Erect wall framework
- Brace wall framework
- Pour concrete
- Remove braces and walls are complete!