RELINE wall paneling is a cost effecting paneling solution for existing walls and ceilings. Versatile, lightweight and easy to install, RELINE is ideal for new construction and retrofits reducing project time and cost significantly.
- Fasten directly to wall or truss with cement screws, no gluing required
- Virtually maintenance-free as panels will not warp, rust or corrode and never need to be painted.
- Heavy-duty slotted fastening leg allows for easy installation and for panels to move due to expansion and contraction
- Solid construction offers superior, long-term performance
- RELINE has a Class A fire rating
RELINE panels are 3/8″ thick and 18″ wide
Agromatic stocks lengths of 10′, 12′, 14′ and 16′ in “Bright White.” Other lengths are available by special order.
Trim options are available as shown in the product gallery and are stocked in 16′ pieces. Other lengths are available by special order.
RELINE is a durable, cost-effective paneling system for retrofit and new constructions.