Anti Slip Cattle Mats
pediKURA and pediCIRRUS interlocking interlocking cow mats enhance soft rubber flooring with selective “abrasion zones”, very similar to conditions in nature, where sandy constituents in the elastic soil ensure that horn formation and abrasion are kept balanced.
- Can be combined with all KURA & CIRRUS products
- Selective abrasion zones will be established: abrasion is controllable
- Supports the natural balance between horn formation and abrasion: contributes to correct claw form
- Ideal softness and slip resistance in all parts of the cow barn
- Retrofitting easily possible
- Manure removal with scraper and driving on mats possible
- Corundum is the second hardest mineral after diamonds
- Corundum does not react with acids and bases: best precondition for use in slurry environments
- Patented technology which has been well-proven in the KRAIBURG-group for many years
KRAIBURG pediKURA Documents
KRAIBURG Rubber Overview
KRAIBURG Product Details
KRAIBURG Anti Slip Cattle Mats For Sale
Thickness: pediKURA – approx. 1″ / pediCIRRUS – approx. 3/4″
Mat Width: 49.25″
Standard Lengths: 60″ / 67″ / 73″
thickness: +3/-2 mm
length + width: +/- 1.5 % (DIN ISO 3302-1 tolerance class M4)
The tolerances also apply within the mat and when installed.
To take full advantage of our product, please be aware of the following:
pediKURA and pediCIRRUS maintain the claw form, but claw trimming is still necessary! Claws must still be trimmed regularly, but only for the purpose of claw care and less for position correction or complex treatment.
We recommend functional claw trimming 4 to 6 weeks before pediKURA or pediCIRRUS is installed.
IMPORTANT: Do not install pediKURA or pediCIRRUS at the same time you trim claws, because the claw has to become accustomed to the abrasion.
Order Floor Mat Rubber Today!
To order KRAIBURG anti slip cattle mats or to order other rubber cattle mats, please click “Get a Quote” or call us at (800) 800-5824.