We're Hiring! Join the Agromatic Team!
Agromatic Inc. has been providing America's Dairymen with the industry's highest quality agricultural equipment since 1898. As a family operated business, we continue to grow and meet the needs of our customers with unmatched service. Agromatic Inc. is looking for a carpenter/concrete laborer to work in and around the Fond du Lac area. We offer a stable work week with an income to match. You will become part of a team of dedicated professionals that pride themselves on integrity, superior quality, and exceptional service!
What we need from you:
- Mature, reliable, and hardworking individual. Must also have a high level of attention for detail.
- Take pride in the quality of their workmanship.
- Work includes some high climbing and some heavy lifting.
- Work with other crew members in a safe, productive, & enjoyable environment
- Need to be an excellent communicator - both verbal & written.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Knowledge of all power tools and a variety of other equipment and instruments frequently used in the construction industry.
- Be able to measure, mark or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
- Read, comprehend estimate, & build projects according to construction plans.
- Efficiently execute tasks including but not limited to: framing walls & roof structures, installing windows, entry & other doors & door openings, installing various siding & roofing materials, finishing with metal & wood trims.
- Load and unload building materials, machinery or tools and distribute them to appropriate locations according to project plans or specifications.
- Possible working with set-up and leveling of concrete.
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we provide them with a great place to work! We offer competitive benefits which include health insurance, paid vacation, paid holiday, and retirement plan.
Type of work:
- Construction / Concrete
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Year round work
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person