3-Layer Stall Mat
KEW Plus’ three functional layers create approximately 2.5” of lying comfort. Sealing lips around the outside edge completely surround the foam inlay and the lower mat preventing dirt and bedding from making its way underneath. KEW Plus adjusts to every load condition while supporting correct resting position of the cow.
- Each of the three components adds additional layers of functional softness
- The soft lying area within mat’s edges promotes proper lying position as well as improves slip resistance while getting up and lying down
- Comfortable and skin-friendly surface
- Integrated slope to rear edge helps facilitate drainage to keep mats clean and dry
- Connector bars lie flush with the mats edges and surface allowing for quick and easy installation
- Recommended for free stalls and tie stalls
Thickness: approx. 2.5″
Width: adjustable with connector bar 45.5″ / 47.5″ / 49.5″ / 51.5″ / 53.5″
Length: 66.5″ or 72″
thickness: +3/-2 mm
length + width: +/- 1.5 % (DIN ISO 3302-1 tolerance class M4)
The tolerances also apply within the mat and when installed.