Interlocking Cow Mats
Improve traction, animal health and overall comfort with KRAIBURG KURA interlocking cow mats! These floor mats have comfort, traction and quality unmatched by any other flooring on the market.
- Unmatched softness in alleys, holding areas, and parlors
- Perfect for flushed or hand sprayed areas since the bottom does not dam water – works well with alley scrapers
- 1” overall thickness
- Ultra-grip surface
- Raised pegs on the underside
- Use in any area except those cleaned by skid loader or tractor (see the KARERA or CIRRUS mat for a mat that will work in these areas)
- Interlocking edges help to hold the mats securely in place and also prevent bubbles and waves
- Quality rubber that will not curl
Please call for more information on Rotary Parlor Mats, Flush Mats and Slotted Floor Mats!
KRAIBURG KURA Documents
Thickness: approx. 1″
Mat Width: 49.25″
Standard Lengths: 46.5″ / 60″ / 67″ / 73.5″ / 86.5″
thickness: +3/-2 mm
length + width: +/- 1.5 % (DIN ISO 3302-1 tolerance class M4)
The tolerances also apply within the mat and when installed.