3-Layer Cow Stall Mats
KRAIBURG KEW Plus
KEW Plus cow stall mats have three functional layers create approximately 2.5” of lying comfort. Sealing lips around the outside edge completely surround the foam and lower mat, preventing dirt and bedding from making its way underneath. KEW Plus adjusts to every load condition while supporting the correct resting position of the cow.
- Each of the three components adds additional layers of functional softness
- The soft lying area within mat’s edges promotes proper lying position as well as improves slip resistance while getting up and lying down
- Comfortable and skin-friendly surface
- Integrated slope to rear edge helps facilitate drainage to keep mats clean and dry
- Recommended for free stalls and tie stalls
Three Variations of KEW Plus:
- KEW Plus – the proven KEW Plus three-layer system which has been showcasing its durability since 2004
- KEW Plus Solo – has reinforced edges which allows you to lay mats side by side instead of using a connector bar between mats like with traditional KEW Plus
- KEW Plus LongLine – the same multi-layer technology that the traditional KEW Plus offers but extends it into an 82′ roll. Our 82′ roll covers approximately 21 stalls!
KRAIBURG KEW Plus Documents
Thickness: approx. 2.5″
Width: adjustable with connector bar 45.5″ / 47.5″ / 49.5″ / 51.5″ / 53.5″
Length: 66.5″ or 72″
thickness: +3/-2 mm
length + width: +/- 1.5 % (DIN ISO 3302-1 tolerance class M4)
The tolerances also apply within the mat and when installed.