Big Foot Silage Packer
This product is protected by USPN 10,654,325
The new and improved Big Foot Silage Packer is designed to increase forage compaction on piles & bunkers. When fully loaded, it provides over 50 psi pressure per roller.
Our Big Foot Silage Packer is the solution for all your silage packing needs! Better compaction leads to better quality feed and more storage capacity. Use less fuel and do a better job. Also provides a raking action to help level the pile.
- Automatic Lubricating System
- Integrated Stand allows Level Hitching
- Universal 3-Point Mounting
- Category 3, 3N, 4 and 4N configurations available
Agromatic’s Big Foot Silage Packer is the best way to pack silage and it allows you to make better feed! It stomps the air out of your silage pile. American made, built and assembled in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Our Big Foot Silage Packer is the solution for all your silage packing needs!
Big Foot Silage Packer Videos
- FC2305 – 5-Roller Silage Packer (6′ 11″ wide) – 6,500#
- FC3206 – 6-Roller Silage Packer (7′ 7″ wide) – 7,080#
- FC3207 – 7-Roller Silage Packer (8′ 9″ wide) – 7,650#
- FC3209 – 9-Roller Silage Packer (11′ 9″ wide) – 11,920#
** Concrete Blocks are recommended for best performance. Not included.