Versatile Stall Mat Rolls
KIM’s air cushion profile comfortably supports the weight of cows allowing them to be comfortable while lying or getting up.
Available in 3 different mat styles:
1. Individual interlocking stall mats with puzzled edges that quickly interlock together
2. Individual stall mats with straight edges that are simply laid side by side or joined with a connector bar (recommended if you use fine bedding)
3. Continuous stall mat roll – 86′ 1″
- Resilient, pebbled surface optimizes slip resistance
- Quick installation!
- Sealing lips on the underside of the rear edge minimizes soiling under mat
- Integrated slope to rear edge helps facilitate drainage keeping mats clean and dry
- Recommended for free stalls and tie stalls
Thickness: approx. 1.25″
Roll Length: 86′ 1″
Stall Depth: 63″
thickness: +3/-2 mm
length + width: +/- 1.5 % (DIN ISO 3302-1 tolerance class M4)
The tolerances also apply within the mat and when installed.